Rx11-flush is a unique solvent that has been engineered for flushing refrigeration and air conditioning systems. Its patented HFC based solvent formulation is powerful enough to flush away sludge, carbon residue, oils, acids, water and other particulate. This makes it ideal for system flushing after burnouts, retrofits and for flushing line sets for R-410A conversions. It is non-toxic, non-flammable and is non-ozone depleting.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|Starter Kit||4300-08||1 lb. can, hose, gun, valve|
|1 lb. canister||4300-09||Flushes 3-4 tons|
|2 lb. canister||4300-11||Flushes 5-7 tons|
|2+1 Display Pack||4300-10||2 - 2 lb. can and valve|
|13 lb. cylinder||4300-15||Flushes up to 50 tons|
|26 lb. cylinder||4300-26||Flushes over 50 tons|
|Rx11-Flush Hose (24")||4300-52|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Use only the appropriate refrigerant, proper recovery equipment, component parts, tools and lubricants as established in the industry and as listed in this service bulletin.
- Do not inject the solvent into the compressor itself; only the supporting refrigeration system should be flushed.
- Large systems or systems with unusual configurations that could trap the solvent should be disassembled and flushed section by section.
- The exact amount of Rx11-flush required will vary by the internal design of the system, the nature of the system failure, the degree of contamination trapped in the system, and the temperatures at which the failure occurred.
- If the system to be flushed includes larger components such as a receiver we recommend a visual inspection. If these components appear to be contaminated, and are small enough to be flushed with Rx11-flush, then do so. If they are too large to economically flush with Rx11-flush, then the use of a traditional degreasing solvent, such as Degreasing Solvent ef (Part No. 4162-07) should be considered for them.
- DANGER: Never connect this canister to nitrogen via manifold sets or other charging hoses! Failure to insure system is free of pressure when injecting Rx11-flush may cause the can to burst and result in injury.
For additional instructions, please click on the "Product Information" tab and download Rx11-flush product bulletin 3-112.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- Rx11-FLUSH STARTER KIT Product Bulletin
- Rx11-FLUSH STARTER KIT Application Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH CANISTER, 1LB 6X1 CASE Product Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH CANISTER, 1LB 6X1 CASE Application Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH CANISTER 2 LB 4X1 CASE Product Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH CANISTER 2 LB 4X1 CASE Application Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH, 2 + 1 DISP PAK Product Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH, 2 + 1 DISP PAK Application Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH 13 LB. PRESSURIZED TANK Product Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH 13 LB. PRESSURIZED TANK Application Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH AC/R SYSTEM FLUSH, 26 LB Product Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH AC/R SYSTEM FLUSH, 26 LB Application Bulletin
- RX11-CG FLUSH 55 GAL DRUM COMMERCIAL GRADE Product Bulletin
- RX11-CG FLUSH 55 GAL DRUM COMMERCIAL GRADE Application Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH LINE SET FLUSHING TOOLS Product Bulletin
- RX11-FLUSH LINE SET FLUSHING TOOLS Application Bulletin
- RX11 FLUSH GUN Product Bulletin
- RX11 FLUSH GUN Application Bulletin
- RX11 FLUSH HOSE Product Bulletin
- RX11 FLUSH HOSE Application Bulletin
- INJECTION VALVE RX11 Product Bulletin
- INJECTION VALVE RX11 Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.